Walter and Grant's conversation at lunch today:
Grant: I see a squirrel, Mommy! I see a squirrel.
Walter: Where? I don't see squirrel. I don't see squirrel. Where is its mommy? Where is its mommy?
Me: She's probably hiding in the woods. Do you still see the squirrel, Grant?
Grant: No. Maybe dinosaur get it. Maybe dinosaur get it.
Walter: Maybe bear get it.
Grant: No.
Walter: No.
Grant: No.
Walter: NO! (yelling now)
Grant: He won't give me privacy, Mommy. He won't give me privacy.
Me: Do you want Walter to leave you alone, Grant?
Grant nods.
Me: Walter, let's leave Grant alone for a minute.
Grant: He won't give me privacy, Mommy.
Me: Well, I guess it's hard to give you privacy when you're sitting at the same table.
Grant: He won't give me privacy.
2 comments:
hahahahahahaha....
My favorite line = "Well, I guess it's hard to give you privacy when you're sitting at the same table."
You're such a good mom.
I love you, Rachel! thanks for making my day. :)
Post a Comment