after lunch outside Taco Mamacita... yum! (Kings, Presh, Leigh Ann, me)
Kingsley, Presh, Toy

Class of '94- well, some of us

Presh, me, Kate

Toy, Kingsley, me

(thanks to Presh for all the pics!)
I have to add this little tidbit. Brian gets very confused by all the names of my friends from home. At lunch on Saturday, when Presh was talking about her sisters, Fluff and Kippie, he started asking, have I met them? And then he asked that about someone else. We finally figured out that he was talking about Bizzy. I think he might have it all straight now. On the way up the mountain that day, Brian made up a song that goes something like this:
"Presh Kippie Fluff Toy Kingsley Bizzy.... Mary Hadley. Presh Kippie Fluff Toy Kingsley Bizzy... Mary Hadley." And after saying this a few times, he broke into Bohemian Rhapsody. I think it sounded very good. He is quite the lyrical genius.
On Monday I turned around and went back to Chattanooga for Walter and Grant's Spring Break. We spent 3 nights with Granny Betsy, and Walter and Grant had a blast.
some pics:
Walter
Grant
Granny throws a mean frisbee... who knew?
Grant and his "eawpwene"
Grant
Walter
they slept in the same bed while we were there.
We came back in time for the Moms Club Easter Egg hunt on Thursday morning. Here are some pics:
Walter letting us know that he is sick of the cameras.
On Saturday we went to Lauren, Kevin, and Tyler's house for Easter dinner. Walter and Grant had fun playing with their cousin and jumping all over Uncle Jimmy.
Our children always find a way to be nay-nay.
unfortunately these were the only pics I got of the three of them before Grant took off with the camera...
To finish off our Spring Break, the Easter bunny stopped by AND Granddad came in town!
YAY!
Walter trying to get a glimpse of the Easter bunny. I love this picture.
3 comments:
You look fab with your tiny little waist emphasized by that tiny little black belt. Who could imagine that inside you once housed TWO boys! Aackkkk!
You look no worse for the wear those boys place on you. I hope you feel that way, too. A friend of mine at the end of her first year with twins is not doing so well. Learning the hard way that she MUST make time for herself to sleep/relax...somehow. Advice?
I don't even know where to begin with this post - it's so jam packed with fun stuff!
1. Your reunion looked super fun and you looked FABULOUS (of course). I love the part about Brian making up a song to remember your friend's names.
2. Granny Betsy DOES throw a mean frisbee.
3. I LOVE all of the Easter pics. Looks like the 'ole bunny is giving out good loot these days!
thanks, Katy! I am feeling good. but tell your friend that it took me more than a year to feel normal again. I think preschool has been very helpful (they didn't start til 2 1/2, though)- and the Y was also very helpful. Just to have somewhere to go where I could be alone for an hour a day was really helpful. Honestly, I would have lost my mind months ago if I hadn't put them in preschool for a few hours a week.
Post a Comment