Chi-Chi, Walter, Tyler and Poppee
Grant
Chi-Chi and Walter
Tyler decided he was going to spend the night with us- here he is making himself comfortable on our bed!
Uncle Jimmy playing with them on the bed
On Sunday I played tennis with Jenna and Maria, two of my friends from Walter and Grant's playgroup. Jenna and I are thinking about joining Maria's team, so we wanted to see how we measured up against Maria. It was really fun! I think we laughed the whole time. (Just don't ask me about my serve. ugh.)
(P.S. Don't tell Chi-Chi about the tennis thing- she has said that she's going to come watch me play and she is not allowed!) :)
Ok, one more thing from the weekend... PUDDING!
Walter
Grant
2 comments:
Yeah, I'm happy to hear you're gonna join a tennis team! You'll probably end up loving it and become addictive like me!ha.
Loved our weekend seeing the children together - Thank you for having us over....it always makes me so happy to be with my family!
Love, ChiChi
Mary! You should definitely join the tennis team! Chi-Chi is right...it's addicting! It's also a great way to meet new friends.
Hey, want to hang out next Wed?!
Post a Comment