Monday, February 23, 2009

wanted to write down some cute things before I forget them:
Grant is always saying, "Uh-Oh Mommy." He frequently ends his sentences with "Mommy." This makes me so happy.

The redundant no: "No. Uh-uh." Usually Grant says this. Today I corrected him by saying, "No, thank you." He replied with, "No, thank you. Uh-uh."

Walter is always saying, "I take you tonight, Daddy?" Meaning, Daddy, will you put me to bed tonight? Of course it's always followed by the declarative, "I take you, Daddy! I take you." (in other words, get lost, Grant. He's all mine. And, of course, get lost, Mommy. I want Daddy.)

Still loving the naked life. Nay-Nay! Nay-Nay! This occurs pretty much every evening. They love to run around the house "nay-nay", yelling "Super-bunny!" "Super bunny to the rescue!" (for the longest time I didn't know where they got that, then I realized it's from Max and Ruby.) They are also into motorcycling- running around with their arms straight in front of them.

They are both completely in love with their daddy. I haven't mentioned this much, but it's true- they are way into Daddy these days. And have been for a while. They are fortunate to have a very fun daddy. Brian is extra fun, probably better than Disney world. I'll let you know in a couple of months.

We've moved on from trains to cars. Still into trains, but more into cars. I feel for the little girls who come over to play, because our house is so BOY. Well, there is a small kitchen in the closet under the stairs, but everything else is total boy. I love it. :)

Grant had a stomach bug over the weekend, but he's feeling much better today. He went to school because he didn't get sick all day on Sunday. The teachers said he was great- I expected them to say he was fussy, but they didn't. I'm praying Walter doesn't get it. The last time we had a stomach bug, it took about a day before its next victim started showing signs of sickness.

No comments: