We had a great time with Nana. She was here from January 21-27. This was an exciting visit because it was the first time Walter and Grant have really been able to have conversations with her. She was surprised at how much they are talking- I think everyone is- because it seems like it happened so fast. The first thing they said when I told them she was coming to visit was "Presents!". She's made a name for herself. The last time we saw Nana was for Christmas- in Boston in early December- so of course she gave them a few presents then. But now I think they've come to expect it. This could be bad for your budget, mom. Let's see... this time she brought them a new Hess truck and some Ugly dolls. And a few new little cars.
On Friday we had ChiChi and Poppee over for dinner. That was fun. Walter and Grant had fun with 3 grandparents in the house. They were even tricked into giving out kisses (Don't kiss me! NO! - pretend fear of being kissed- works like a charm.)
On the Saturday she was here, we went to see Granny Betsy. Brian went, too. Walter and Grant also got to see Granddad, and he took a picture of all of us.
The week went by too fast, and I am always sad to see Nana go. It always makes me wish they lived closer.

3 comments:
I love this way of keeping us all up to date with the family!! It's great! You all look so good in the photo.......what a beautiful family! Love ya, Chi Chi
I thought this may have been where you vanished to. I saw your Mom was visiting you on her Facebook entry. What a nice long visit.
I must start a blog. Seriously trying to motivate....wish me luck.
Missing you!
I want to see the "ugly dolls."
Post a Comment