Walter and Grant are having a busy, fun Summer thanks to the houseguests! They are excited about our new house- almost every day they ask us if we can go to "my new house" today. They even boxed up a whole bunch of their toys the other day. I don't think they understood that they wouldn't see them again for 3 weeks, but they don't seem to mind.
Here are a bunch of pictures from our Summer so far:
the party we had in June with our playgroup- plus husbands.
2 foxes (or coyotes??) in our back yard. :)
now that the watering restrictions have been lifted, we've been able to wash the cars.
Walter being silly
We had Tyler for a sleepover one night! Our very first sleepover! Tyler's little brother will be here in August.
Grant going potty in the back of the car... Potty training is not going as smoothly as I had hoped it would. I think we've been too busy. I'm not too discouraged.
in the new pool in the back yard with Walter, Grant, and Jackson. My kids are the ones with no clothes on.
Little G
Walter took this picture of Grant
Nana got them new wagons while she was here
happy to be up waaaay past their bedtime
While packing yesterday, Walter and Grant came across the Christmas train, so Brian put it together for them.
3 comments:
The picture of Grant going potty in the back of the car is just priceless. I think I'll make a copy for myself and frame it.
I love Mama chillin in the pool - the fine art of finding a relaxing moment (half second?) surrounded by toddlers.
Katy always steals my comments! I guess sisters think alike (that is my Kate, isn't it???). My favorites are definitely the pool and your naked boys in front of their new wagons...your boys do love to be naked!
Post a Comment