Wednesday, June 24, 2009

finally



We are under contract. I am so incredibly relieved, but I won't really be able to relax until we have closed and are in our new house. We close on both houses on July 24.
We're moving about 3 miles away. We're happy that we'll still be close enough to our current neighbors that it will still be easy to get together with them.

After keeping our house fairly tidy for the past 10 months, I have finally let everything go to crap- and it feels really good! Walter and Grant are happy that their mommy isn't chasing around, warning them about making a mess anymore.
Now to pack...

here's a picture of our new house!

3 comments:

Rachel and Chad said...

The new house is AMAZING! Can't wait to see it in person. Congrats on letting your current house go to "crap"...welcome to my world. (And I don't have 2 kids.)

Kate Rudder said...

What a beautiful house! Love the front porch. Congratulations!

Sara said...

You have got to be kidding! What a freaking beautiful house. I can't believe this will be your new home in just a few weeks. I am so so happy for you! Wow! It's just so pretty and beautiful and perfect and home like, and i can't wait to stay there in August! Hmmm, you can't be serious that you want us to stay with you just a week after you move in - what were you thinking...maybe we'll just come by for a long visit. Ooooh, I just can't wait!