Grant is fighting naptime these days. I think he will probably give up his nap altogether in the next couple of months. Lately he wants to sleep in "Nana's bed." Even if he starts out in his bed, I inevitably hear him sneak out of his room and into Nana's room, where he closes the door and sometimes falls asleep. Today he started out in Nana's room. I had just taken his shorts off to change his diaper, so I left him in bed with just a tshirt and a diaper on. I just went upstairs to see what he was up to and this is what I found:

They are learning to put their clothes on.. I'm impressed that he got them pulled all the way up, even if they are on backwards!

he's in the hallway right at the entrance to his bedroom.

3 comments:
Bless his little heart!
That may be the funniest thing I have ever seen. I'm so happy you got it on camera!
This has got to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen! Love him!
Post a Comment