I was tagged by Trinity to do this and it was fun:
10 years ago I:
1. had just graduated from college.
2. had just moved to Boston.
3. had just moved into an apartment with my brother.
4. had just started my first "real" job as a travel agent.
5. was in a long-distance relationship.
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. send out Thanksgiving cards to family I won't be with on Thanksgiving.
2. call my obgyn. (no, I'm not.)
3. go to Babies R Us.
4. work on blog.
5. talk to mom about W and G's Christmas present.
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. hot tea
2. Lay's spicy barbque potato chips
3. Eiselstein ham sandwiches
4. fruit loops
5. chocolate, chocolate, chocolate.
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. rent an apartment in New York City and live there when I could.
2. go snow skiing LOTS!
3. take my friends to stay in an Italian villa for a month.
4. shop
5. shop some more and not feel guilty.
5 places I have lived:
1. Chattanooga, TN
2. Charleston, SC
3. Boston, MA
4. Greensboro, NC
5. Florence, Italy (I almost forgot the most exciting one!)
5 jobs I've had:
1. Travel agent
2. waitress
3. office manager for a property management company
4. nanny
5. high school English teacher
I tag Laura and Lauren.
No comments:
Post a Comment