Ok, I've been tagged by Lauren Middlebrooks to write about my quirks (or just things about me that others may not know.) hmm...
1. I bite my nails, crack my knuckles, and sleep with a mouthpiece because I grind my teeth. Does anyone know a good therapist?
2. I drink a Blue Moon every night. Again with the therapy.
3. I like my sons' clothing folded just so. If someone folds it "incorrectly," I redo it. I have a feeling we're all like that with something about our children.
4. I'm pretty good at drawing. I probably should have been an artist. My mom has a self-portrait I did in a class that is framed and hanging in her house. (she's a little biased, I admit.)
5. I won't take off my pants without first taking off my socks. Is that too personal?
6. I have always wanted to write a book.
7. I like my sandwiches soggy.
8. My toes pop when I walk. I can't sneak up on anyone.
Now I tag Maria and Joy. Leigh Ann, I'd like to tag you, so go start your blog!
3 comments:
oh to be able to drink a blue moon ... 3 1/2 months and counting :)
I am proud to have known 5 out of 8 of these quirks...I am most interested in knowing you have always wanted to write a book. I didn't know that, but I know when you do, it will be amazing, and I will be in line to read it.
Yes. Too personal.
Post a Comment