I'm feeling guilty about the fact that it's been 2 weeks since my last blog... my friend Rachel is trying to keep me on track with all of this. Thanks, Rachel!
Today is Thursday. On Sunday, Grant swallowed a penny. I've been having a great time poking through his poop to find this penny, but so far I've been unsuccessful. I even had to ask his teachers if they wouldn't mind looking at school, but they say they haven't seen it yet. I'm not sure if they've really looked. I know I wouldn't be excited to search through someone's poop. I thought it wouldn't bother me, as he is my son, but it turns out it really does. Turns out I don't enjoy searching through anyone's poop, even if it is my own child's. Glad to put that out there.
Anyway, the doctors said it should show up in the next 3-4 days, and we're on day 4.
I will keep you updated on the penny...
Their teacher told me that Walter is having a hard time pooping in class. He tries to walk away for some privacy, but he gets very upset when he is disturbed. I think this means he's ready to potty train, which terrifies me.
This morning Walter and Grant took turns playing in the dryer. This was a first.



While they were in the dryer, I was on the phone with Aunt La La (Lauren, Brian's sister). She was telling me that Tyler (my nephew who turned 2 August 1) is now in his terrible two's. At least I know I'm not alone. I wonder if it starts to get better the day they turn 3... or will it last into their 3s? Surely not.
Today is Thursday. On Sunday, Grant swallowed a penny. I've been having a great time poking through his poop to find this penny, but so far I've been unsuccessful. I even had to ask his teachers if they wouldn't mind looking at school, but they say they haven't seen it yet. I'm not sure if they've really looked. I know I wouldn't be excited to search through someone's poop. I thought it wouldn't bother me, as he is my son, but it turns out it really does. Turns out I don't enjoy searching through anyone's poop, even if it is my own child's. Glad to put that out there.
Anyway, the doctors said it should show up in the next 3-4 days, and we're on day 4.
I will keep you updated on the penny...
Their teacher told me that Walter is having a hard time pooping in class. He tries to walk away for some privacy, but he gets very upset when he is disturbed. I think this means he's ready to potty train, which terrifies me.
This morning Walter and Grant took turns playing in the dryer. This was a first.
While they were in the dryer, I was on the phone with Aunt La La (Lauren, Brian's sister). She was telling me that Tyler (my nephew who turned 2 August 1) is now in his terrible two's. At least I know I'm not alone. I wonder if it starts to get better the day they turn 3... or will it last into their 3s? Surely not.
3 comments:
HAHAHAHAH...please, please keep us posted on the penny. You really asked his teachers to poke through the poop? This makes me laugh so hard.
OMG!Hope Wa Wa has a penny poo soon! I guess we're gonna have give him paper dollars from now on!hee
Chi Chi
oops! My Bad! I thought it was Walter who swallowed the penny - Hopefully Grant "releases" the penny soon!
Chi Chi
Post a Comment