Thursday, August 28, 2008

new bed for Walter (sort-of)

Tonight we took off one of the sides of Walter's crib to make it a toddler bed. Grant has been sleeping in a big boy bed since May. Walter has been waking up screaming, wanting to come down to our bed. We're hoping that now he'll just get up and come downstairs on his own! We'll see....








They had lots of fun after we took off the side railing.

They even practiced sleeping.

3 comments:

Diana Foregger said...

I love this........it's so cool!
Thanks for keeping us updated, Mary!

Anonymous said...

How cute. I love the pictures of practice sleeping.
I imagine Walter will find his parents just like his mother found her parents.

Rachel and Chad said...

Love the blog Mary. I must admit, I checked it today just knowing that it hadn't been updated since the naked rain dancing, but what a plesant suprise I had! haha! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.